We are pleased to welcome you to Creekside RV Park. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, please observe the park guidelines listed below.
- Check-in: After 1:00pm.
- Check-out: Before 11:00am.
- Maximum of one vehicles are allowed per site.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00pm until 8:00am, daily.
- Fireworks, firearms or any form of explosives are prohibited on the grounds.
- Alcoholic Beverages must be kept at your campsite.
- Please do not feed the ducks or geese
- Management assumes no responsibility for actions or safety of guests or lost or stolen items.
- No Refunds Issued
- ALL visitors Must register upon entering campground (please advise your guests ahead of time).
- Campers are responsible for the behavior and safety of children.
- Children Under 10 years old must have adults with them in restrooms.
- A 5MPH Speed Limit is enforced
- Bike & Motorcycle riding at your own risk (not to exceed posted 5 MPH Speed Limit)
- Use Caution While Parking / Moving on Property: Please use safety when entering campsite.
- Damaged waterlines or property are the responsibility of the camper. Up to $150 for Water Hydrants and up to $300 for electric pedestals.
- No Tents Permitted
- Do not move Fire Rings
- Do not tie anything to trees (no clotheslines allowed)
- Sewer connectors or donuts required
- Do not move from one campsite to another without permission
- Washing of campers not permitted.
- Please place all trash materials in cans
- Do not over grass with mats, carpet, etc
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- Maximum of 3 dogs per site
- No pets allowed in bathhouse, laundry or pool area
- No fences off the concrete pad permitted.
- Leaving your pet unattended inside your RV is permitted but not recommended for an extended time. Leaving your pet outside unattended is not permitted, this can dangerous and an annoyance to others.
- Pet waste will be immediately cleaned up by the pet owners or whoever is walking the pet and dispose of waste in trash receptacles. There are Bag Stations throughout the campground. If caught not picking up after your pet, you will be asked to leave. This applies to all guests in your party.
- Excessive barking will not be permitted
- Pet owners are also responsible for any damage their pet causes to another guest, visitor, vendor, employee or property thereon.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring a pet to the campground. Please let them know in advance.
- No animals are allowed at the campground that has shown aggressive behavior towards other animals or humans.